Sports Surfaces >> Rugby
Synthetic turf rugby fields for all playing conditions
Rugby is now often played on synthetic grass fields. TigerTurf's synthetic rugby turfs are certified under World Rugby Regulation 22 and for Rugby Football League performance standards. Our synthetic turf fields meet the performance specifications for player safety, ball performance and surface durability. Synthetic turf fields for rugby are becoming increasingly popular. Our rugby turf fields meet relevant performance specifications for player safety, ball performance and surface durability.
- TigerTurf’s rugby fields are designed to replicate the best natural grass fields.
- TigerTurf's soft, non-abrasive synthetic turf fibres are similar to grass in colour, feel and performance, yet the integrity of the synthetic rugby turf is retained in all weather, for many seasons.
- TigerTurf’s rugby systems allow freedom of movement for the player to perform tackles and all other rugby skills.
- Around the base of the fibres is a layer of recycled rubber that absorbs impact and improves ball control.
- All TigerTurf rugby fields incorporate a shock pad to accommodate head impact criterion (HIC).
TigerTurf synthetic rugby fields outplay natural grass fields in many respects:
- The pitch is playable in all weather
- No need for regular heavy maintenance
- Minimal daily maintenance
Your rugby field is ready for play throughout the year.
A quality rugby-specific product, perfect for rugby union and rugby league pitches. An innovative, 3G surface made using durable XWR yarn and meeting…
A premier rugby and football product to suit the needs of the professionals and the community. An innovative, third generation, surface consisting…
Total Turf 65 XQ is a multi-use football and rugby product to suit the needs of the professionals and the community. An innovative, third generation…
Rugby Case Studies
University of Stirling
The University of Stirling's sport-centered campus has become a hub for the local community, bringing together the people shaping Scottish sport,…
Uckfield Community Technology College
In addition, local Football Clubs, the Uckfield Grasshoppers ’81 Junior Football Club and Uckfield Town FC, required…
The first artificial Football pitch in Christchurch was completed by TigerTurf in September 2011. Commissioned by Mainland Football to provide…
The cause of the issue was simple enough. Lack of sunlight meant the continual use of the technical area and warm-up areas on the stadium’s Springfield…