Natural grass lawn maintenance can turn any day into a stressful day. If you decide to install a synthetic grass lawn, make sure to choose the right turf best suited for your preferences! It is essential to consider the activity that surrounds your front yard, backyard or outside area where your synthetic grass installation will take place.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Will there be a lot of foot traffic?
- Do you own pets?
- What is the quality of the turf?
- Will any blade shape do for the amount of activity?
- Which turf will be the most aesthetically pleasing?
Similar to our preferences for home styles, cars or clothing, TigerTurf, the synthetic grass options are endless! There are different blade lengths and shapes, durability levels, color schemes, face weights and more!
Let’s break it down:
- If you like to entertain: Look into a turf with a heavier face weight and a sturdy blade shape that will withstand a good amount of foot traffic–“W” or “S” blades should do the trick!
- If you own any pets: TigerTurf’s Pet Turf is a safe, durable and ideal choice for your pets! No need to worry about messes either because cleanup is very simple. Easily spray a little water in the area to do the trick!
- If you’re more into aesthetics for your landscape: Consider products that have longer blade lengths! The taller the blade, the more realistic it will appear!
We all have different lifestyles. Some use their houses for entertainment while some see their homes as an escape into relaxation. Customize your home with the perfect type of synthetic turf that suits you best!