Multiplay court is perfect for Sports Mad Families
Are your family sports mad? Then a TigerTurf Multiplay court is perfect for Sports Mad Families.
For more than tennis, consider a TigerTurf Multiplay court for your backyard!
Forever and a day, people have been building tennis courts in their back yards. This enables family and friends to get together for a few games, socialise, get a bit of exercise and have some fun.
But tennis is just one sport. With TigerTurf’s multi-sport surfaces, your tennis court can also be used for hockey practice, developing football skills, basketball, netball, a cricket practice net; there are many options.
A TigerTurf Multiplay court at home is a wonderful investment for all the family, drawing together all ages and skill levels to play together, creating the scene for leisure, fitness, skills development and family fun.
Turn your dream of a tennis court into a TigerTurf MultiPlay court, and you will invoke many more opportunities for fun and your family will become fit and happy as they form long-term healthy family relationships.
The ultimate solution for your sports mad family
It is just as easy to lay a court surface that works brilliantly for tennis, and for hockey, netball, basketball, football and family social events.
Families often have many different sports interests as schools extend the sports available to their students. By installing a good quality TigerTurf Multiplay synthetic court, you provide your children with the opportunity to improve their technique safely and conveniently in your own garden, for many years.
A TigerTurf Multiplay court provides more fun and games than just a tennis court
When it’s time to resurface your existing tennis court, talk to our tennis and multi-sport experts about your family’s sporting interests and find out how we can make one court work even better for all your family.
TigerTurf courts provide you with a dry, level surface that looks attractive every day, needs very little maintenance and will become an enjoyable part of your family life. That’s reason enough for a MultiPlay court, but there are plenty of other great ideas you could include.
- Basketball keys and hoops can be installed
- A hockey “D” can be cut in at one end or at the side of the court and used for practicing stick tricks, dribbling, tapping and goal scoring
- If your family includes cricket enthusiasts consider adding a cricket wicket on the edge of your MultiPlay court
- This could also be combined to create a mini-golf driving range; suitably fenced and enclosed to ensure no wayward balls… the perfect practice wicket and golf range in one, alongside your multi-play court.
- More of a netball enthusiast? Install a netball goal circle and hoop for perfecting your goal shooting.
- The MultiPlay court is also excellent for improving football skills with a non-directional surface providing consistent ball control and secure footing.
- Other options can include volleyball, badminton, a baseball diamond or games such as hopscotch and foursquare.
- And let’s not forget lawn bowls and croquet!
TigerTurf uses different colours and line markings to distinguish different games and sports within the turf. These are either tufted into the turf during manufacture or cut into the turf during installation. We are the experts, having established and installed hundreds of multi-sport courts in schools over the past 30 years.
Don’t have enough room for a full-sized tennis court? Talk to TigerTurf about MultiPlay courts for smaller gardens
You don’t need the space of a full-size tennis court to enjoy the benefits of the TigerTurf Multiplay court. As gardens have become smaller, sports have adapted to be played in a tighter, more concentrated format. Loosely translated, this generally means an even tougher workout.
- Multi-play courts can be smaller than conventional tennis courts, and perfect for pop tennis, bowls, netball and basketball, golf putting, cricket and many other outdoor activities.
- The pared-down size of a pop tennis court can still provide the same fun and workout as regular tennis. In fact, the upped tempo, as players race to reach the faster ball is just the thing for an excellent cardio workout.
- We can include a putting green as part of your multi-sports court, but these do look most inviting when attractively placed in your garden setting, ideally replacing a troublesome section of lawn.
TigerTurf multi-play surfaces have been tested for many sports
Our multi-sports surfaces are the product of many years of research and development, and have been variously accredited by international sports bodies for tennis, hockey, football, and cricket – the different products will hold different accreditations, which your TigerTurf advisor can explain.
TigerTurf Evo Pro
- Evo Pro is a fabulous multi-sports surface, specified by top tennis and hockey clubs, and for an increasing number of residential courts, we have constructed for keen tennis players, who have played on this surface and want their own Evo Pro court at home. You could say that TigerTurf Evo Pro is the rock star of our multi-sports galaxy.
- TigerTurf Evo Pro has been certified by the ITF (International Tennis Federation, FIH (Federation of International Hockey, ECB (England and Wales Cricket Board).
- Trophy is accredited as a fast tennis surface by ITF, and holds international accreditation for hockey (FIH) and netball (AENA), making it a wonderful all-rounder as a sports surface.
- This is another of our non-abrasive turfs, an excellent choice for families with young children, keen football players, or both.
- One of our favourite sports turfs for many years, Advantage is a technically advanced, extremely durable multi-sport surface. Classified ITF medium/fast, and preferred by top-level players in tennis clubs, it is the number one tennis surface in the UK.
- Advantage has the characteristics necessary for a successful multi-sport surface, as a premium all-round surface offering good grip underfoot and reliable ball control. It offers outstanding playing qualities for many family sports, such as hockey, volleyball and netball.
- TigerTurf offers a ten-year comprehensive warranty with Advantage, an indication of the durability of this surface.
When you’ve had enough of games, transform your MultiPlay court into an entertaining and dining venue for special occasions
Holding large functions for family and friends is made much easier when you have a level, dry and very attractive landscape lawn to set up tables and chairs, lights and food.
Christmas becomes much more fun; family celebrations such as weddings and birthdays are a breeze. Even simple family picnics on summer evenings are more pleasant on a soft, dry lawn.
Talk to us about what you’d like to achieve, and we can design a successful MultiPlay court that will provide versatility, flexibility, and safety, be a striking feature in your garden and bring enormous value to your lifestyle.